Eddie's Kitchen: Caesar Salad
OK so I know that some of you have been thinking when's the next recipe appearing? What is it? Why isn't it up yet? Well I shall tell you!
The next recipe will be a rainbow cake with a twist, but before I can put up the recipe I need to test it first (this one has been requested by a young CLICer). The recipe after this one will be homemade burgers, ready for the BBQ season!
Until then I'll leave you with a simple Caesar salad.
You Will Need:
- 3 leaves of iceberg lettuce - shredded
- Small handful of rocket
- Small handful or young beetroot leaves
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 200g chicken breast - cooked and cut into slices
- 6 anchovies
- 3 rashers of bacon - cooked and diced
- Caesar dressing
How To Do It:
- On a plate, lay out your little gem leaves on the base to make the first layer
- Sprinkle over the rest of the lettuce leaves
- Lay out the chicken breast slices, with the anchovies laid on top of each slice
- Sprinkle over the diced bacon
- Drizzle over some Caesar dressing
Chef's Tip: For an Italian twist, sprinkle over shavings of Parmesan cheese and drizzle over a small amount of extra virgin olive oil.
IMAGE: Ryan Grove