Entries for this opportunity are now closed
Fancy a week in Sweden, all expenses paid?
The training course for young ambassadors will take place in Stockholm from 26 – 31 May 2013. There will be around 20 young people attending from various countries in Europe.
All travel, food and accommodation is paid for. You would only need spending money while you are there.
We are looking for young people aged 18 to 22 who have a positive experience of using youth information, and are motivated and confident to speak in public on behalf of their peers about CLIConline and youth information.
The objectives of the training course are to:
- Develop the youth ambassadors network to ensure it continues to raise awareness of the importance of young people's right to information through peer-to-peer actions
- Increase the competences and abilities of young people to spread the message among young people, decision-makers and media regarding the importance of young people's right to information
- Strengthen the co-operation between young people coming from different parts of Europe by enhancing open attitudes towards different cultural experiences
There will be further opportunities for the youth ambassadors to be involved in events both in Wales and in other countries in Europe.
What we would like you to do:
- Comment below telling us why you would like the opportunity by Monday 18 March
- Prepare a five-minute presentation about CLIConline and why it is important for young people
- Attend an interview (with the presentation) during the Easter holidays at ProMo-Cymru in Cardiff Bay
If you would like to put yourself forward, you must be available on the dates above for the training and have a valid passport.
Any specific questions relating to the training in Stockholm can be answered at the interview.